Well, well, well, how things have changed. I don't know if I will be any better at keeping up on blog posts, but I thought I might give it a try. Let's do a little re-cap shall we? I graduated vet school. I think that bears repeating: I GRADUATED VET SCHOOL! Whew! We relocated to Omaha, NE. Evan is working a few feet away in his brand new office. That's right, he is working, at home, (and don't tell him I told you, but I believe he is still in his pajamas!) The dog's have their very own back yard, complete with grazing bovine. That's right, cows, in Omaha! Just minutes from where I work! Speaking of work, I love it! It is stressful and scary, but I really do love it! We are close to our families, except those pesky two that moved out to California (we miss them always).
Ok. And here is news you have been waiting for: we are with child. There, I said it, and it's true. So I hope to chronicle our life before he comes. And even as I type that, I realize he has already come, and regardless of the future details, our small family will never ever be the same again! May this be a place to remember the little things that get too quickly overlooked. A place to plan and dream and connect. She is so very little, deep inside me. I don't feel her, not at all. But I trust he is true with every part of me. We wait and plan for a time in April. A time of birth. A time of beginning. A time of happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back